?

Log in

No account? Create an account
A Fine Madness
In Media Res
nemesisbecoming
  • 00:00 BRILLIANT YES on both: link within the link. twitter.com/ladygaga/status/7607035255 #
  • 00:07 Seriously this makes me happier than the original video. A++ on the fake fireplace. Amazed. twitter.com/ladygaga/status/7607035255 #
  • 08:49 RT @lincolnwrites: Does anyone else want to punch Leno in the face for being unfunny & ruining late night TV? #
  • 20:18 RT @pourmecoffee: Poll: 78% okay with TSA full-body scans. Remaining 22% want dinner, movie first. (Consistently Brilliant. Must follow) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
I welcome your thoughts